About Me

I am A Chartered Certified Accountant who does a bit of gardening.
The Pictures of the flowering and non-flowering plants, fruits, vegetables, culinary & aromatic herbs
in this blog are of my garden.
Most of my garden collections are driven by the Fs: They either Flower, have a Fragrance, provide Flavor, bring Fruit, Food or are air Freshening.

Monday 8 June 2015

The Fresh Spice Rack


I opted to have a spice rack for lack of space. The rack has oregano, lemon verbena, thyme, Lemon balm, sage, 3 mint varieties, onion and garlic chives, rosemary. I have coriander, rosemary, Lemon Grass and a little ginger on the ground though:) 


Well the Nasturtium on the bottom shelf isn't a spice but it is edible as well hence good for garnishing....mmhh the grape vine above the rack can provide fruit which you can eat or use to make wine....lets call this section, my edible garden:)  
‪#‎smallspacegarden ‪#‎smallspacegardens‪#‎gardeningideas ‪#‎Ediblegarden ‪#‎Herbalgarden

2 comments: